Tuesday, August 19, 2008

40 Y.O. Virgin

I admit it, I'm over 40 and have never blogged before.  So I thought I would give it a try.  Let's see, I could discuss the meaning of life, or whether it has meaning, what to do about it in the event that it, in fact, has none.  Or...I could discuss God, or whether there is a God, or what we mean by the term "God". 

Perhaps I should choose something lighter.  This is, after all, my maiden voyage and if I'm not careful I could get blood all over myself.   It will take me a while to figure out what to do with this blog, but eventually, I should be able to get it on some kind of track.

I don't write much fiction.  I have been working on a book,  though a technical book.   I'm almost finished.  Perhaps I'll try my hand at fiction when it is finished. In the meantime, I'll try to find a short essay I wrote a few years ago, which generated a variety of reactions and offer it up to you for your consideration.

Have a great night, if anyone actually visits this, I will be most pleased and encouraged.
  

No comments: